Tuesday 18 May 2010

Callie is so... ARG!



I've found some pics where Callie.Stardoll is covergirl, best photo and album.

At 14 May 2009, Callie was covergirl.But really, be honest, she is not the best looking MeDoll... She defenitely did a scam to increase her popularity.
I have also found that the next day Callie was covergirl AGAIN!
And I saw that someone did a funny trick...! Look at this following image:
Funny! I rofled alot, but I was wondered: "Is that really true?" I googled it and I found out it's NOT!

Check out this pic!:
Callie sitting on a chair reading a magazine on stardoll office (or sth :P)



OK BACK TO CALLIE'S MESSUPS! (hohoho!)


BUT! THE NASTIEST THING THAT CALLIE DID IT THIS!!!!!:
C'mon! OCTO MOM?!?!?!?!
THIS IS THE MOST HORIBBLE PHOTO I'VE EVER SEEN! (someone did a scam to earn some money......!(even though she can have millions of stardollars for free....)




ANYWAYS! If I find sth more intresting than...............this, I'll let you know!

xoxo


Michuko

No comments:

Post a Comment